accessing a DLL

Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hello everyone, i was wondering if somebody could clue me in on my issue. im recently new to python and im having issues accessing a DLL i have for a program called TraceClient. its a DLL called Interop.TRACESCRIPTLib.dll and all of the functions to be used are inside an Interface in the dll called HBTraceCmd

a simple function that i would want to use would be Connect and it keeps saying the function can not be found.

heres my code that i have thus far,
Code:
 from ctypes import *
TraceDLL = CDLL("Interop.TRACESCRIPTLib.dll")
print TraceDLL

def testing():
    TraceDLL.Connect("arg")
    TraceDLL.HBTraceCmd.Connect("arg1")

this is just the basic code i have right now, ive tried a lot of different things thus far, ive read lots of different things as well. any help would be appreciated!