Audio pluging

Joined
Jul 6, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Any paid or free audio recorder that can record multiple audio recordings and also upload multiple audio recordings. audio recording function to be used in our applications in PHP.

Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
463
Reaction score
56
To integrate audio recording and uploading functionality into your php application, may you should consider using javascript:
  • MediaRecorder API: a native browser API for recording audio (and video) media
  • check: Recorder.js: a simple javascript library that allows you to record audio in the browser.