autocomplete not working

chihab

Hi guys,

I have the following javascript code calling an applet

<head>
<title>JavaScript To Java</title>

<script language="JavaScript1.3">
var JSTOJForm;

function init ()
{
JSTOJForm = document.JSTOJForm;

}

function callJava ()
{

document.JSTOJ.msg += JSTOJForm.dbName.value;
document.JSTOJ.setColor (JSTOJForm.colors.options

[JSTOJForm.colors.selectedIndex].value);
}
</script>
</head>

<applet code="JSTOJ.class" name="JSTOJ" width=300 height=300>
</applet>

<form name="JSTOJForm">
<input name="updates" type=text size="30"><br>
<input name="button" type="button" size="30" value = "go"
onclick="callJava ()"><INPUT type="reset">

<select name="colors" size="1" onchange="callJava ()">
<option value="black" selected>black</option>
<option value="red">red</option>
<option value="magenta">magenta</option>
<option value="blue">blue</option>
</select>
</form>

I noticed that the autocomplete in the form does not work anymore
Is is normal? is there a way to have it back?

Thanks

Manish Pandit

I noticed that the autocomplete in the form does not work anymore
Is is normal? is there a way to have it back?

Did it ever work in the past?

-cheers,
Manish