Coding AI (Scriptio) Best in Market

Joined
Oct 3, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I've been working on this site with me and my friend for over a 7 months and we are soft launching just for some feedback so decided to post on this thread to see if anyone wanted give back some feedback of the tool.

Scriptio Ai is an a cutting-edge tool designed to help you understand, write, and fix code faster by leveraging advanced search capabilities and comprehensive codebase context.

scriptio.org - website

Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
156
Reaction score
22
When someone says "I want a programming language in which I need only say what I wish done," give him a lollipop.

-- Alan J. Perlis