DataGrid Fonts does not change

Guest

Hi All,

I am using ASP.NET 2.0 Themes for applying styles to DataGrid, where I have
the following definition:
<asp:DataGrid runat="server" Font-Name="Verdana" ForeColor="Blue"
Font-Size="6px" BackColor="#CCCCCC"
BorderWidth="2pt" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderColor="#CCCCCC"
GridLines="None" HorizontalAlign="Left"
VerticalAlign="Center">
<PagerStyle ForeColor="#FFFFFF" BackColor="#CCCCCC"></PagerStyle>
<AlternatingItemStyle Font-Name="Verdana" Font-Size="6px"
HorizontalAlign="Left" VerticalAlign="Middle" BackColor="#EEEEEE"
ForeColor="#000000"></AlternatingItemStyle>
<EditItemStyle ForeColor="#FFFFFF" BackColor="#FFFFE0"
BorderColor="#FFFFFF"></EditItemStyle>
<FooterStyle ForeColor="#FFFFFF" BackColor="#AAAAAA"></FooterStyle>
<ItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Left" Font-Name="Verdana"
VerticalAlign="Middle" Font-Size="6px" ForeColor="#000000"
BackColor="#FFFFFF"></ItemStyle>
<HeaderStyle ForeColor="#FFFFFF" Font-Bold="True"
BackColor="#5050A0"></HeaderStyle>
</asp:DataGrid>

Now here even though I have font size defined as Verdana-6 I get Verdana-9
font.Interesting thing is that I have EnableTheming to TRUE For each of my
DataGrids and still thie behaviour, To cross-check I made EnableTheming to
FALSE for one of the Grids and customized that Grid and everything worked
except my Font which still remained at Verdana-9 evn though I had set it as
Arial-7.

Please help me what could be the problem?

Thanks,

Shell