Determine width for label or button

Leo

Is there any way to determine the width needed for a web.ui.label or
web.ui.button based on it's .text and .font properties? I know you can do
this with windows.form controls but how could it be done for server
controls.

Naveen Kohli

No, it can't be. Even if you set the FONT for the text, the user's browser
or system may not have that font. In that case the browser is going to pick
one for the user. You can just estimate. But there is no sure way of knowing
it.