Euler Cromer method

Joined
Sep 28, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am an absolute beginner to programming and I have to make a program that numerically calculates the speed and position as functions of time by using the Euler-Cromer method stooping when the brick stops and find out how far it moves. Furthermore, I am asked to use matplotlib to plot the results and show of graphs for position, speed and acceleration as functions of time, but I have no idea where to even begin.