Help Please On 2 of my Websites

Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have a drop/roll down menu on my site addesignandprint.co.uk that seems to not be rolling back/disappearing. I havent altered anything and it was working now isnt! Any suggestions? It goes from celebration stationery but done expect you need the clue!

"nd I have tried adding a privacy policy page to a website and basically used all the same coding and just altered the content but instead of coming up looking like all the other pages it is tiling and stretching across the page. Can anybody point out the woods for the trees for me. I have stared at it for over an hour and cant see it. kdgasheatingderbyshire.co.uk. All the pages should look the same but the privacy page not doing it.

Help please, sending me crazy