How to promote my projects?

Joined
Jun 28, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I am currently trying to promote two very different projects. It is awesome stuff, but I am getting no engagement at all. I am doing one thread on IPFS discord for what is basically a decentralized filesystem. In other words you can actually share a massive filesystem with thousands or millions of people. One would think that would spark a little bit of interest, but no. Nothing. I don't get what I am doing wrong.

The other project is a grammar guiding thing for LLMs. Again, I don't understand why this is not interesting stuff.

I am not trying to promote these projects just to get my name on something. I genuinely think these are great, useful projects with massive potential.

How do I approach this? Where to I go to get users or discussion or anything at all?