Iris Amabile Beaudeau assaulted a 3 year old

Joined
Jun 22, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Iris Beaudeau was in an electronics store when she tried to shoplift an item. The female manager tried to stop her, but the father Jonathan Beaudeau knocked her on the floor. He screamed "don't you dare touch my little girl." On the way out, Iris laughed and said, "what you gonna do? I'm seven years old. Today's my birthday." She punched a 3 year old boy on the way out.

If people see these people in an electronics store, do not let your kids get close. Jonathan Beaudeau is a conman and electrician. He was arrested on charges of hacking and sex crimes. Iris Amabile Beaudeau has a juvenile record. There are multiple posts on this site from some person trying to advertise Jonathan Beaudeau. It's a scam. Jonathan Beaudeau is a criminal.

JBN.jpg

Joined
Apr 30, 2024
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
India Trojan, aka as NIDIA M., ERIKA P., etc is a CRIMINAL STALKER, CYBERATTACKER of 4 members of the BEAUDEAU/EMSWORTH family, including a young child. Thos post is 100% FABRICATED, SLANDEROUS and SHAMEFULLY SALACIOUS. In addition to being a vicious criminal, she has her mind in the GUTTER.