Iris Amabile Beaudeau is a Shoplifter

Joined
Jun 19, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
This is a reminder that Iris Amabile Beaudeau is a shoplifter. Iris Beaudeau was at an electronics store when she placed an item in her wool tights. A female employee tried to stop her. Father Jonathan Beaudeau shoved the woman and screamed “don’t you dare touch my little girl!” Iris laughed and said “what you gonna do? I’m 7 years old.”

Iris Beaudeau has a history of violence. Last year, she was caught throwing rocks at newborn infants. At school, she is called “Iris the Virus” because of an STD from the father during birth. I was at a restaurant last year when Iris was misbehaving. Jonathan Beaudeau spanked her over wool tights in public. It was disgraceful.

Iris Beaudeau resides in Florida, the address can be found on google. Birthday is June 21st. Normally the grandmother Chantal Beaudeau goes to Florida on birthdays. Some people on coding forums are involved in electronics stores. Iris Amabile Beaudeau has sticky fingers.

IAB Photo Box.jpg

Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
IRIS AMABILE BEAUDEAU, a young child, SLANDERED here and on HUNDREDS of internet websites. by "Vera Mountain", AKA Niidia Mon..., Erika Per.., a CRIMINAL STALKER and CYBERATTACKER. Contents of posts are 100% FABRICATED, SHAMEFULLY SALACIOUS and INSANELY INANE.
YOU ARE DEPRAVED AND DERANGED.