license an assembly

~~~ .NET Ed ~~~

Fill in this information in the AssemblyInfo file found in your project.
There you can specify the
version number, the strong name public key, company name, product name,
product description
and a few other things.

I have made it a habit to fill in the AssemblyInfo every time I create a
project, no matter
how simple it is. That way when you use the Windows explorer you also get to
view this
useful information.

Emilio

TJS

Thanks for replying, but there are no "project" and "AssemblyInfo" files.

However, I did find the answer.
Just add these with desired values to the .vb file before compiling. I
placed them just below the Imports

<Assembly: AssemblyTitle("")>
<assembly: AssemblyDescription(")>
<assembly: AssemblyConfiguration("")>