Mobile Devices and more

Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
1
haven't been on here in ages,
but i'm trying to have my form responsive
but everytime i try and make it responsive in iframe
the form turns to blocks like so..... how can i fix this?????

1727068035710.png

here's my code
Code:
  <iframe width="100%" height="100%"
    src="https://coolvibes-reloaded.com/ReqForm/form.html"
    frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="position:absolute; top:0; left: 0">
  </iframe>

i spoke to chatgpt didn't get anywhere