Need help to setup a wordpress like dashboard

Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I want to shift my e-magzine website from wordpress to html css js website but want to create a system for the content writing team such that if any article we need to publish the team will just put the content in the system (dashboard kind of thing like WP) and make it publish, for publishing access will be given to the team only, so suggest me some idea how I should approach this.