New Member

Joined
Aug 14, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Hello. I am new to the site. Was looking around google for a coding forums and came across this one.

I am hoping that this post is allowed. As I am new.

I am part of a discord server if any one is interested its also a gaming discord server for us gamers but also a place for coders to learn for free. I teach a schedule on the discord channel. 100% free I do not charge people money to watch the stream while they follow along.

If you are interested please PM (Private Message) on this forums and I will send you the invite to the discord server. Again I do not charge people money to learn while they watch. So its 100% free lessons. Lessons are done by video and not reading so its easier to learn while they watch.

The schedule I do on Discord only is:

Monday Stream Info:
Game Design - Unreal Engine 5
Time:
Beginners - 5pm to 7Pm (Pacific Time Zone)
Advanced - 7:05pm to 8:05pm (Pacific Time Zone)

Tuesday Stream Info:
Blender - Modeling & Animation & Game Design
Time:
Beginners - 5pm to 7Pm (Pacific Time Zone)
Advanced - 7:05pm to 8:05pm (Pacific Time Zone)

Wednesday Stream Info:
Web Design - HTML5, CSS3, Nodejs, PHP, Laravel and more
Beginners - 5pm to 7Pm (Pacific Time Zone)
Advanced - 7:05pm to 8:05pm (Pacific Time Zone)

Thursday Stream Info:
Graphic Design - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Design Theory, Branding, Logo Design and More
Beginners - 5pm to 7Pm (Pacific Time Zone)
Advanced - 7:05pm to 8:05pm (Pacific Time Zone)

Friday Stream Info:
Software Development - Docker, Git, DevOps, and more.
Beginners - 5pm to 7Pm (Pacific Time Zone)
Advanced - 7:05pm to 8:05pm (Pacific Time Zone)

Saturday Stream Info:
Network & Security - Cybersecurity, Kubernetes, Ethical Hacking, Network Security and more.
Beginners - 5pm to 7Pm (Pacific Time Zone)
Advanced - 7:05pm to 8:05pm (Pacific Time Zone)

Sunday Stream Info:
Operating Systems & Servers - Linux, Windows, Shell Scripting, PowerShell, System Administration and more.
Beginners - 5pm to 7Pm (Pacific Time Zone)
Advanced - 7:05pm to 8:05pm (Pacific Time Zone)

-

So if you are interested in learning to code in any of those areas please PM me and I will invite you to the server where you can learn by video to code.