New to Coding: Seeking Guidance and Simple Tasks

Joined
Oct 8, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone!

I’m excited to join this coding community. I have a foundational knowledge of Python, React, TypeScript, and SQL, but I’m currently seeking real-world experience. While I’ve been actively looking for entry-level jobs on platforms like LinkedIn and other job boards, I often find that many positions require more experience than I have.

I’m eager to start with simple tasks to build my skills and gain practical experience. If anyone is open to mentoring or has suggestions for projects I can contribute to for free, I’d greatly appreciate it! I’m looking forward to learning from all of you and contributing to this vibrant community.

Thank you!