PageSpeed Insights bad score

Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
I am unsure if this is the correct place for topic, if it's not, please move to the correct forum. Anyway..

I redesigned my website and after checking its speed, it failed misserably here https://pagespeed.web.dev/

For phone:
1715628599872.png

And for PC:
1715628621952.png

Another example are large images (they say). It takes (by their opinion) 22.000ms!!! No way. Whole website loads in 2 seconds on phone. I don't understand this data.

What can I do to imrpove my website to pass this? I also have issue with third-party scripts.. And that comes from youtube mostly. I don't know what to do.

Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Messages
132
Reaction score
16
As you use a Google-made benchmark tool,

I just add one thing : you have the same tool in 'chrome Browser',

by 'DevTool' , join the 'LightHouse' tab , set the radio button by your needs , so launch for one new report.

All 'elements' to check are in a list, It's requirements and advices , all sum-up are 'good/average/bad' lights.
It's like criterias to achieve.

All is written under your score at it.
Try to reach , why not , 100% achieve , or in a first step 'all by green lights' .

It's hard to help you further without few details.