Please connect with me :)

Dat Nguyen

I looked for you on Reunion.com, but you weren't there. Please connect with me so we can keep in touch.
-Dat

Do You Know Dat?
YES - Connect with Dat, and see who's searching for you
http://www.reunion.com/showInviteRegistration.do?uid=265654279
NO - I don't know Dat
http://www.reunion.com/showInviteRe...uid=265654279&[email protected]

Reunion.com - Find Everyone from Your Past.
You have received this e-mail because a Reunion.com Member sent an invitation to
this e-mail address. For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us. http://help.reunion.com/selfhelp?lid=2
Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784