Question about DataBindings in subcontrols

LucaP

Hi. I'm developing a custom webcontrol that have a property derived from
BaseCollection that realizes a collection of particular web controls. When i
edit the collection with the associated collection editor, it seems to work
but the (databindings) property throws a NullReferenceException when i click
on the "..."
Later, if i edit the collection again, the (databindings) property is not
visible!
Why this beheaviour? Maybe i have to do something special to have the
databindings works properly in the subcontrols?
Is there some good article that explains the (databindings) property
beheaviour?

Thanx for the help.
Bye.

LucaP

Hi,

I'm not sure but i thhink you after template control (like dataGrid).
this link might help : http://www.15seconds.com/issue/030812.htm

Thanx a lot for the help.
But my problem is quite different...
I don't understand why the design-time property DataBindings doesn't work
with sub controls (that is, with controls added in the collection property
of the main control).
Bye.