Repeater Control Problem...

Kristoffer Arfvidson

Hi!
How can I access a label that I put inside a headertemplate inside a
repeatercontrol from my codebehind?

Or, can I dynamicly add the content of headertemplate from codebehind?

Because I use the same repeater for different views, and I need to modify
the headertemplate dynamicly, depending of the current selection before...

Heres some example code:
-------
<asp:repeater id=Repeater1 runat="server">
<ItemTemplate>
</ItemTemplate>
<HeaderTemplate>
<b><asp:label id="lblHeadline" Runat="server">SOME TEXT
HERE:</asp:label><br></b>
</HeaderTemplate>
<FooterTemplate>
</FooterTemplate>
</asp:repeater>

So, now, from the page_load()
HOW?? Do I access the lblHeadline ??
or, How Do I add the context of headerTemplate from Page_Load()

OR, Do I need to use another control?

Yours: Kristoffer

Sam Fields

Do an e.Item.FindControl in the ItemDataBound event. You can then access it
when you .DataBind().

Sam