Sources

Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
72
Reaction score
1
Hi,
these days I carried out some review duties on a journal. The journal is a member of Elsevier family.
based on this duty, I have complimentary access to Scopus and Science Direct (for a month) and I request from the developers who are aware of this publisher (in fact this a very famuous publisher :) ) to inform me which books I should download in order to get base or professional knowledge in

*java,
*javascript,
*python,
*cyber security.

I know that my pocket is densely full of work which should be performed with significant effort in order to reach my target, I plan to progress step by step.

Thank you.