Starting a company

Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone! I'm considering launching a business and I would love to have your input. I'm planning to establish a free searchable database that allows users to search for the ideal dog food, treats, and or toys for their beloved doggies based on their requirements. If anyone is interested in joining this project, please reply to this post. I'm not sure if this idea is too ambitious, so your feedback would be greatly appreciated! (I want to build it in Flask)

Thinking of naming it "justadoggie.com"