STATEMENT 2

cplusplus

My friend Bryan tells me that you guys are inbred ass bags . I
completely disagree with him . I mean if you guys were inbreeds you
would all be stupid but you guys are not stupid you are all worthless
geeks . Bryan says you guys have cunts for hands I mean what a guy how
can shit eaters like you have cunts for hands .
Any way if any of you dick headed shitholes grow a backbone email me
and get bitchslapped or email by buddy Bryan and get
doublebitchslapped at (e-mail address removed)

But its best you spineless bitches don't e-mail me because if you do I
am gonna make you cry and don't piss my buddy Bryan off he'll eat you
guys alive .