Stephanie Beaudeau Emsworth is a Gang Member

Joined
Jun 19, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Stephanie Beaudeau Emsworth, who teaches at MS 47 engineer school, is a gang member. She was arrested an in juvenile hall, on a year 2000 robbery. She held a guy at knifepoint. Stephanie Emsworth is running a prostitution ring. I don't know how she got a teacher license. She teaches at an engineering school, where there are 13 and 14 year old. The brother Jonathan Beaudeau is a convicted conman. He's on the run in Florida. If people here got kids in MS engineering school, be advise that Stephanie Emsworth is a criminal. She also ran over a woman in 2008 on drunk driving, her accomplice Chantal Beaudeau. Look at the sex clothes she wears:

Stephanie Beaudeau Spandex Alpha.jpg