Unable to Debug Asp.Net

amdrit

I have a winxp box with vs2003 installed on it, it's an old box we needed to
dust off just to use. We have an old webservice that hasn't been touched in
many years failing, so I wanted to step through it to figure out what is
wrong.

Anyway my issue is, even though I run the web service through the IDE in
debug mode, the IDE is not stopping at any of my break points.

Does anyone have any ideas where I need to look to correct this issue? It
opens clean, it builds clean, I just can't step through a web method.

Thanks in advance.

amdrit

I found my issue, I wasn't populating the test form. Once I did that,
everything was fine.