DropDownList

m.ahrens

Hi All

I have a DropDownList(DDL) filled with Names (sorted). When i click on the
DDL Control the first time it opens right away. if i press a key like "m" the
DDL moves to the first entry with m and shows it at the bottom of the
displayed list...that means other entrys with an "m" are not visible until
you scroll further down. is there a way that if i press a key like "m" that
the first entry is shown at the top of the presented list?

or is there a way to supress the ddl from showing its content when i click
the first time on the control, if i then could enter a key like "m" and then
click on the ddl the "m" would be shown on top as i wish it would...?

thanks for your help
m.ahrens