Using a DTSX file with GoDaddy

Reaction score
I have 2 SQL databases. One is 2008R2 on Win 10. The other is 2022 on Win 11. On Win10 I use MSSM 10.5. On Win11 I use Management Studio 20.1.10.0.
I have a DTSX file I use to update the local DB. The input is a CSV file. On the Win 10 machine I click on the file and the Execute Package Utility opens. Set the values needed and click on Execute. Works fine. On the Win 11 machine VS grabs the DTSX. I found dtexec /f to run the DTSX. Works fine.
On either machine when I connect to my database on GoDaddy and run the DTSX it terminates with a duplicate key error. The first key on the CSV file is 4228. If I run a SELECT MAX(FIELD) FROM XXXX I get 4227.

At this point I don't remember if I used a DTSX in the past or did something else to load data in the GoDaddy DB. I know I have not done an update since GoDaddy moved my database to another server.

Ideas?

Ask a Question