Sign Certificate, Library jsrsasign-latest-all-min.js using function KJUR.jws.JWS.sign('PS256')

Joined
Apr 24, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I dont know Java, but i have been trying to simulate the javascript within powerquery to sign a netsuite token certificate.
I have managed to get the postman call of the lib+function within HTML

But with PowerQuery limitation of get/ref the lib the function does not work as PowerBI does basic javascript only
i am thinking of creating an Azure Function App that creates an API refreshing the below html when a GET is executed from PBI
The issue is in Azure the script within function is not javascript but JAVA, i thought using java to read the html file but i would like to place the javascript directly within the Java window
Is there a way within JAVA to execute/translate the below directly, I have tried to write the below in pure javascript outside of the HTML but unable to do the get/import i think it's due to server/client side differences and the HTML forces it to execute within a browser

Please Any Help

func.jpg