notifying particular thread to wake up.

nebulous99

On Nov 9, 4:49 pm, Daniel Pitts
[implied insults deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

On Nov 9, 4:51 pm, Daniel Pitts
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

On Nov 9, 4:51 pm, Daniel Pitts
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

On Nov 9, 4:51 pm, Daniel Pitts
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

On Nov 9, 4:51 pm, Daniel Pitts
[insults deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

On Nov 9, 4:51 pm, Daniel Pitts
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Actually, the account name is because it's purely for the purpose of
being a twerp-terminator. In other words I created it to use against
you twerps and for no other purpose. :p

bbound

On Nov 9, 4:51 pm, Daniel Pitts
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

[insults deleted; calls me a liar]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

*Any* argument is stronger if backed up by factual evidence.

But this isn't an argument. It's a mutual namecalling fest. :p
As to the (perceived) war: I never tried to destroy you.

Bullshit!

[snip admission of hostile behavior]
At the same time, and more and more so, I am trying to get you to actually
make some sensible points that I can follow and understand.
Bullshit!!

But, rest assured, "none of the nasty things that you have
said or implied about me are at all true" is not it.

Unbelievable bullshit!!!

I have no interest in trying to have a rational discussion with the
assholes that are circling me and jabbing in my general direction with
knives. If you STILL haven't figured that out, then you are obviously
an even bigger moron than I originally thought! I just want the
threatening figures with knives to go away, and until they do so I
will simply parry each jab. I feel under no obligation to do anything
else. Doing anything else just makes a bigger target for replies,
while there isn't much that any of you can say in response to "None of
the nasty things..." without quickly running out of novel responses to
that. :p

[snip a bunch of drivel]
How many arguments I've put to rest by simply stopping to take part? Lots.

Unfortunately, I can't do that. If I simply shut up, then the record
left for posterity is that after a while I acquiesced; the last word
on the subject is that I'm a <whatever nasty thing> and the majority
of the posts are for rather than against that claim as well. That is
obviously NFG.

If it were an argument over something inconsequential you might have a
point. But what people will in the future believe about me is hardly
inconsequential to me, so I must make sure that "my side of the story"
is told and that it is told at least equally loudly.
I don't and I really think, noone else here does. Not like that's the
first time someone tells you this.

Your behavior says otherwise. If you genuinely want this to stop, just
shut up and it will stop that much sooner. If you continue to post I
will take that as evidence that you do not genuinely want this to
stop.
What? Who would you want to report? Me?

All those who have exhibited hostile behavior towards me and show
signs of thinking I'm that Paul guy.
BTW: I plan to go to Canada in the next year. And I'd really like to get
to know both Paul Derbyshire and you. I'm not joking.

Well, you might have a tough time of that: I'm not interested and the
other guy's apparently dead.
You see, you accuse people of all these mental deficiancies and you
totally freak when someone else so much as hints at the country of
Austria (well, what with Freud and all). And before you squash that
remark: Joke!

Actually, Non-sequitur! would have been more appropriate there.

[insults deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

On Nov 9, 5:46 pm, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

This is a non-sequiteur.

No, it is not a non-sequiteur, whatever that may be, or even a non-
sequitur; it is an analogy. Learn the differences among the three. :p

[remainder of irrelevancies trashed]

bbound

Oh, very clever. But you realize of course, that this is too easy. To
paraphrase Hermes Conrad: I'm from Germany, the show-me country. So show
me I'm delousional. (I don't even get why *I* am suddenly one of the
delousional ones too, but if you find a way to convince me, I'll believe
you and have something done about my delousions.)

It's quite simple: you're attacking me. This indicates that your
mental model of the world is way out of balance with reality, to such
an extent that someone who in real life is the good guy (me) is in
your mental model the bad guy. That's either a serious psychiatric
problem or some seriously illegal shit you've been smoking; I'm not
really qualified to determine which. :p

[snip a bunch of irrelevant drivel]

Wildemar Wildenburger

John said:
[insults deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

He's trying to do you a favor. Please seek psychiatric help. Your life
may depend on it.
I gather he has been doing this for at about a decade now, so I would
reckon there is no *immediate* danger.

However, be prepared that Twisted will interpret this as a threat
towards him.

/W

Wildemar Wildenburger

[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
You said: Something is hard.

Others said: It is actually common knowledge for someone some experience.

You should learn to learn, bbound.

/W